Speaking of Lost, there's a line that's been bouncing around in my head since we watched it a few weeks ago, "If you want to change, just change."
But at the same time- sort of earth shattering for me. Instead of talking about all the things I want to do, why don't I just do them?
Will I change? I don't know, but I don't want to say that I'm going to do things and not do them anymore.
So. Here's a list of some of the crafty projects I've got going right now. I'm not allowed to go to the craft store for supplies until I finish five things, or start any new projects until I finish ten things.
- Woo Woo swap- I need to finish two collages and find one that went missing.
- Surprise project that freaking broke as I was packaging it up to send.
- Scarf for MIL *Done and sent! She loves it!
- Blanket for sister
- Blanket for SIL's high school graduation present
- Lady is a Tramp's quilt square ***Finished!
- Quit square for work ***Finished!
- Needlework swap package
- 3 giant rasterbations for my basement
- Sock monkey baby blanket for my cousin's baby
- Granny square blanket for my other cousin's baby
- Surprise Mobiles
- Thrifted polo blanket
- Butters ami for Rocketboy
- blue/green circle blanket for me
- Replace broken buttons on winter coat
It's sort of like Lost- tune in each week for no answers and even more burning questions!