Thursday, August 10, 2006

Professor Chaos!


Sometimes I think I need to put in for a crafty sub-hero name change. You can do that while you're still a sub-hero, you know. It's when you get the promotion to full time Hero that the paperwork is too overwhelming to deal with.

This is the current state of my sewing table, from craft project view. It's a HUGE mess, but I think I work the best when I'm surrounded by crafty bits and bobs. Current projects in the hopper: Hedwig and the Angry Inch Apron (I was going to make it for Tie One On, but uh, I didn't), Needle book, T shirt quilt, necklaces, sleep mask, and a way over the top planetary mobile. I think that last one will take years, as it's still in the planning stages and, like I said, way over the top.

Hopefully I'll finish something off this list so my WIP post tomorrow won't be so huge!
Of course, I might just go play Fable for the rest of the day. I am NOT watching any more news though. No water bottles on airplanes? Wow. I don't... just wow.

No comments: